Today I'll be posting something a tad different than normal. If anybody should know you, it should be your mama. So, today my mother, Mary Ellen Baker, is giving her thoughts about some of my books she's read and other things I do. Just to clarify, I didn't tell her what to write. These are her own personal thoughts.
"Pat Brannon writes books that are interesting and educational with morals built in. When I read her first book, Walk Softly (You're Steppin' On My Heart!), I cried when I read the poem "Aching Hearts, Empty Chair." It was about my mother, her grandmother.
Filthy Farley O'Charlie McBarley is so needed in this world. This book is about bullying. Pat does a full monologue in character at schools to show both children and adults how wrong they can be to prejudge others. Her presentation is appropriate for churches and other events.
All of her books are wonderful in my opinion and so needed in today's world.
If you have not read any of my books yet, you can buy them on Amazon or purchase signed copies from me for a total of $12.00 each. You can go back to the top of my Home page and check out each title and my new books that are coming out soon.
Feel free to leave comment below. I hope you are all having a great weekend!
Until next time,
- What People Are Saying
- Has A Donkey Ever Brought You Breakfast in Bed?
- The Swizzledorfers Visit The Big Top
- Filthy Farley O'Charlie McBarley
- Mud Puddles and Muscadines
- Walk Softly (You're Steppin' On My Heart!)
- The Year Santa Refused to Wear Red
- Snowman War
- Elijah Teaches His Friends The ABC's
- Show and Smell
- Dorothea Matilda Cornelia Lucille
- Food Fight Frenzy
- Violet's Not-So-Velvet Voice
- Meet the Darlin' Dujeezeys