- What People Are Saying
- Has A Donkey Ever Brought You Breakfast in Bed?
- The Swizzledorfers Visit The Big Top
- Filthy Farley O'Charlie McBarley
- Mud Puddles and Muscadines
- Walk Softly (You're Steppin' On My Heart!)
- The Year Santa Refused to Wear Red
- Snowman War
- Elijah Teaches His Friends The ABC's
- Show and Smell
- Dorothea Matilda Cornelia Lucille
- Food Fight Frenzy
- Violet's Not-So-Velvet Voice
- Meet the Darlin' Dujeezeys
Violet's Not-So-Velvet Voice
Violet Greer thinks she is as good as any professional singer you've ever heard. Well, that's not exactly the truth and Billy Carl Thomason is quick to point that out to her again and again and again. Violet just doesn't seem to get the message. Actually, she delights in making Billy Carl's life miserable day in and day out. Nosy Trudy Nestor enters the picture and gives the "scoop" on what exactly is going on between Trudy and Billy Carl. Actually, Nosy Nestor should work for some Hollywood tabloid. She knows how to get all the "dirt" when there's a problem at school. She's all over this situation between Trudy and Billy Carl. Stay tuned. Billy Carl is about to explode!