Tuesday, January 27, 2015

EXCITING BOOKS NEWS

Hello Everybody,

I hope you all had a great Christmas and that you're back to normal, whatever normal is for you. My family had a super Christmas, but I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see. Sickness swept in and eliminated some of our visiting.

Now that Christmas is over, our next big day is Valentine's Day. That's a whopper of a big day in my family. That's my 40th wedding anniversary. Can you believe it? Vividly I still remember a man telling me he'd give our marriage 6 months. I only knew who he was because he worked at the men's retail store beside Ben Franklin where I worked at the time. He passed away a long time ago, but I still remember his words like it was yesterday. Boy, was he ever wrong!

If you haven't thought about it, it's time to start thinking of the perfect gift to give your honey on Valentine's Day. My first book-WALK SOFTLY (YOU'RE STEPPIN' ON MY HEART!)-is perfect to give as a gift to your sweetheart. An award-winning book containing an award-winning poem. You can't miss. When men and women both tell me they cried when they read it, then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. It was written to touch the core of the heart, to show what a BIG God we serve, how He can handle any situation and it's packed with encouragement. You can purchase that affordable book at any of the retail stores in my book network that are selling it and you can purchase it from AMAZON.

My new children's book, TRIPP'S RIDICULOUS ROAD TRIP, will be released in the next few months. This is a fun book. Just wait until you see the front cover. You'll know what I mean.

I am currently talking to several stores in various states about becoming part of my retail book network. Stay tuned to Facebook. That's where I make my announcements. There just might be a store near you about to sell my books. If there's not a store in your area, you can always purchase my books, so don't get discouraged.

I'm already booking speaking engagements and signings for 2015. If you want to talk to me about doing something in your area, I'm easy to contact. Yesterday I added two new events for March. I hope you'll check them out on my website under EVENTS. And, check out my books while you're there.

Did you know that Violet's Not-So-Velvet Voice was endorsed by the men (Cary Solomon & Chuck Konzelman of Believe Entertainment) who wrote the script for the blockbuster Christian film GOD'S NOT DEAD? What an honor that was! I'm still giddy over that endorsement and will probably never get over it. I'm sure I'll be relishing that moment for the rest of my life.

Well, I have much work to do today and you probably do too. Have a great day!

Until the next time,

Pat






No comments:

Post a Comment