Today and tomorrow you can purchase any of my books for the low price of $7.00 each. That includes tax and shipping. I'm confident you'll get a kick out of my children's rhyming picture books and I think you'll love my humorous book, Mud Puddles and Muscadines, about my childhood escapades growing up in rural Arkansas on an ol' dirt road. If you want a book that will touch your heart to the very core, Walk Softly (You're Steppin' On My Heart!) is the one for you. This book of 100 Christian poems also makes a great gift. Men, women, boys and girls all read it. Ages 9-93 have read it and men have cried while reading it. That thrills me to hear that. It means it's touching their heartstrings. For sure you will need a box of tissues or a handkerchief to get through this book, but it's well worth it. My children's books would be great to include in Easter baskets.
Don't let this great sale pass you by. This offer ends tomorrow night at midnight. Let the orders roll in.
Until next time,
- What People Are Saying
- Has A Donkey Ever Brought You Breakfast in Bed?
- The Swizzledorfers Visit The Big Top
- Filthy Farley O'Charlie McBarley
- Mud Puddles and Muscadines
- Walk Softly (You're Steppin' On My Heart!)
- The Year Santa Refused to Wear Red
- Snowman War
- Elijah Teaches His Friends The ABC's
- Show and Smell
- Dorothea Matilda Cornelia Lucille
- Food Fight Frenzy
- Violet's Not-So-Velvet Voice
- Meet the Darlin' Dujeezeys