Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Random Questions

Dear Friends,

Good morning to all of you. Yesterday I posted some questions on Facebook and I got an overwhelming response of answers. I love it. I thought I'd continue those questions today and move them over to my blog instead. 

Based on my years of growing up mostly in the country, I lived a very different life that what I live now. Yesterday I asked about drinking water from a well, swimming in a creek and etc. Today I want to hear what you have to say about the following subjects.

1. Have you ever wrung a chicken's neck?

2. Have you ever slept under a "stack" of quilts to stay warm?

3. Did you ever cool your house by just raising the windows, no window or A/C units for us back then?

4. Have you ever attended a one-room church?

5. Have you ever ridden a mule bareback?

6. Have you ever visited an outhouse?

Ok, I think this is a good place to stop and let you get busy answering these questions. Feel free to pick one or all of them to answer. There is a comment place below where you can share your thoughts with my other readers and me. I do hope you'll participate. While you're on the page, why not check out my books? There might be one you haven't read yet or one that you want to purchase for someone you know. You can order all of my books at Amazon or directly from me.

I hope you have a great day. 

Until next time,

Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment