Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Great Day

Dear Friends,

As you've already noticed, I don't blog very regularly. I suppose I could write more often, but I usually wait until I have some great news to share before I take up your time.

I do have a LOT of good news to share with you today. First of all, many of you may know that I have fought two bouts of cancer and I'm coming up on my third anniversary since my stem cell transplant at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. On October 2nd I had my 6 month check-up at Mayo. My tests results were excellent and my doctor gave me an A+. The way I see it you just can't get any better than that. I know that God watched over me the entire time I was sick. I give Him all the praise and glory for me being so healthy today and CANCER FREE!

Next I want to encourage you to keep a regular check on my website at www.patbrannon.com. I am adding new book signings this morning. There are other speaking engagements and signings that are forthcoming, but they aren't on my website yet. A few details still must be worked out. When they are, I'll be sure and post them. If I'm coming to your area, I hope you'll come out and see me and pick up a book or two.

If you don't follow me on Facebook, I hope you'll start doing that at www.facebook.com/pbrannon1.  I post all kinds of things on there, all wholesome and family friendly.

Well, I must work on some other business matters now. I hope you all have an excellent day.

Until the next time,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. A great day, indeed! Beating cancer is great news, but beating it twice is more of an achievement! You must be very happy with this development! This means having more time for your work, and having a blog and a website is a good way to keep your fans updated. Those two really complement each other; and together with your social networking accounts, you get to reach a wider audience. Thanks for sharing, and take care!

    Russell Beck @ 5 Star Brand

    ReplyDelete